UCFY Operating Schedule
Office Hours: Monday – Friday; 8:00 – 4:30 PM (Central Standard Time)
Location: 150 Allen Hall
UCFY offers virtual and in-person advising appointments (Monday – Friday; 8:30 AM – 3:30 PM – Central Standard Time).
- Appointments open two weeks in advance.
- If all appointments are showing as full for the next two weeks, check the appointment system each morning at 8:00 AM (Central Standard Time) for possible same day appointment availability.
UCFY students can schedule a virtual or in-person appointment through the Navigate Student app. See the video below for more information on this process. Students who experience difficulty accessing the App can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
NOTE: Non-UCFY students who schedule appointments with UCFY academic counselors will receive appointment cancellation notices and be directed to reschedule with the appropriate advising office to provide them with the best assistance possible.
How to Schedule an Appointment using the Navigate App:
When scheduling an appointment by selecting Get Assistance in the Navigate App, select the following options as prompted:
- What type of appointment would you like to schedule: Academic Advising (UCFY & UCAC)
- Service: Select the appropriate service based on your needs. If selecting advising ensure to select Advising (UCFY)
- Date: Select your desired appointment date
- Location: Center for Freshman Year (UCFY)
- Time: Select your desired appointment time
- How would you like to meet: Virtual or In-Person
- Would you like to share anything: Please include your intended major, specific advising
needs, and your preferred name and pronouns in the comment box.
Select “Schedule” at the bottom of the screen to finalize your appointment
You will receive an appointment confirmation as well as a reminder which will provide a link to access the Zoom appointment.