Executive Graduate Council
Reference: Article I, Section 2-G, Louisiana State University Board of Supervisors Regulations
There shall be an Executive Graduate Council of the University Graduate Division. It shall consist of:
- The chief academic officer of the University, who shall serve as chair.
- The chief graduate officer for each campus.
- An appointed member of the graduate faculty from each campus of the University offering resident graduate work. These appointees shall be recommended to the President for appointment by the Chancellor of each campus or, for LSU, the President’s designee after consultation with the chair of the Executive Graduate Council, in order to avoid a concentration of representation from any general subject area.
- A single member, representing those campuses not offering graduate work, appointed by the President.
- A single member-at-large of the Graduate faculty to be appointed from any campus of the University by the President.
The member-at-large shall be appointed for two years and the members from individual campuses shall be appointed for staggered terms of three years.
The Executive Graduate Council shall coordinate all graduate work and approve new programs and degrees recommended by the several chancellors and their graduate councils for transmittal to the President for review before presentation to the Board.
|Angela Amedee||Interim Dean of Graduate Studies||LSU Health New Orleans|
|Jacqueline Bach||Vice Provost for Academic Programs & Support Services||LSU A&M|
|Tammy Dugas||Associate Dean for Research & Graduate Education, School of Veterinary Medicine||LSU A&M|
|Emily Elliott||Professor and Department Chair, Psychology||LSU A&M|
|Eamon Halpin||Associate Vice Chancellor and Vice Provost for Academic Affairs||LSU Alexandria|
|Chris Kevil||Vice Chancellor for Research and Dean of the School of Graduate Studies||LSU Health Shreveport|
|Elisabeth Liebert||Associate Dean of the College of Arts & Sciences||LSU Shreveport|
|Kevin McCarthy||Chair, Cellular Biology and Anatomy||LSU Health Shreveport|
|Janet Southerland||Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs||LSU Health New Orleans|
|Jim Spencer||Vice Provost & Dean of the Graduate School||LSU A&M|