Information for Teachers
High school teachers play a crucial role in the LSU Dual Enrollment (DE) Program. They facilitate the delivery of course content and assess their high school students. They collaborate closely with the LSU faculty member who serves as the Instructor of Record for the course.
DE Teacher Benefits
- Receive training and certification in the course content of the DE course from LSU.
- Gain a greater understanding and knowledge of the course content required for success in college courses.
- Learn new and effective delivery models.
- Form a professional network with other teachers who participate in the DE program.
DE Teacher Requirements
- Complete the Summer Training Institute to become certificated to participate in the program and facilitate the LSU courses.
- Facilitate the LSU courses in your classrooms using the (unaltered) course materials, syllabi, assessments, and grading scales provided by LSU.
- Follow all policy guidelines from the LSU Instructor of Record.
For all inquiries, please email email@example.com.