Get involved with LSU.
Why recruit at LSU? It's simple. Our students achieve the highest levels of intellectual and personal development and go on to become collaborative, creative, innovative, and transformative leaders. With over 27,000 undergraduate students, over 6,000 graduate students, and an ever-growing alumni network, LSU is the place to find your next exceptional employee.
future employees on Handshake
recruiting fairs where you can find your next hire
levels of partnership to build your brand on campus
Post a Job
Handshake makes posting your position easy ... and free!
Handshake is LSU’s source for job postings, on-campus interviews, recruiting events, career-planning workshops and resources, networking, and managing job searches. You can post full-time, part-time, internship, co-op, summer, and volunteer opportunities.
Activate your Handshake account and start recruiting today.
- New to Handshake? Register your employer account today in Handshake.
- Already a Handshake user? Just add LSU to your list of schools in Handshake.
Job listings made easy.
To list your position on Handshake, visit this helpful how-to article. Once you enter the information for your position, the status of your posting will remain “pending” until reviewed by a staff member. For more information, please contact Pam Montgomery at email@example.com.
Meet students where they are. Join us in Baton Rouge, and take the next step in your recruiting strategy.
Held each Fall and Spring semester, our On-Campus Interviewing program connects employers to students and alumni for internships and full-time job opportunities. Interviews can be held virtually or in-person in one of the 22 private interview rooms in our Recruitment Center.
Interviews are coordinated through Handshake to pre-schedule interview dates, target students that meet your selection criteria, and fill interview timeslots. There is no charge to participate in On-Campus Interviews. To request information about On-Campus Interviews, contact Garnesha Beck at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Boost your brand recognition among students with Information Sessions and Table Sits. Meet informally with students to promote and build excitement about your organization and upcoming opportunities.
Broaden Your Impact
Maximize your commitment to LSU and expand your reach to the LSU community.
Play a critical role in improving our services to employers and students alike by becoming a Corporate Partner, our yearly corporate sponsorship program.
Your investment as a Corporate Partner symbolizes your commitment to furthering our mission for current students and alumni, while also boosting your company's recruitment efforts. Being a corporate partner comes with exclusive perks like preferred placement at recruiting events, brand recognition at events and on signage, next-day interviewing and social media promotion.
View all of our different Corporate Partner options and their perks below:
A $2000 annual investment will include:
Advance Notice of Events & Interview Days
- Receive advance notice of on-campus and virtual recruiting event and interview day registration
Recognition in Annual Publications & Online
- Logo denoted as Corporate Partner in annual publications and online
Recognition on Screens in LSU Olinde Career Center
- Company recognized as Corporate Partner on screens in LSU Olinde Career Center
Recruiting Event Benefits
- Prime Placement at On-campus Events: Your company’s table located in a prime, high traffic area for recruiting events
- Event Recognition: Company recognized as Corporate Partner on event signage, handouts, Handshake Event pages and name tag for on-campus events you attend.
- Next-day Interviews: Priority reservation for next-day interviews following recruiting events you attend
- Social Media Promotion: Your organization and any relevant job listings will be highlighted on LSU Olinde Career Center social media.
A $5000 investment will include all Bronze benefits, plus:
- Semesterly promotion of your company pinned to students’ and alumni Handshake home pages
Feature Article Promotion:
- Annual article promoting your company and opportunities, shared on our website homepage
Recruiting Event Benefits:
- Express Check-In for In-Person Events: Skip the check-in line at our largest on-campus recruiting events
A $7500 annual investment will include all Bronze and Silver benefits, plus:
Company Designated Event:
- Annual on-campus or virtual event or site visit, coordinated in partnership with the LSU Olinde Career Center, including student promotion
Company Advertisement in the Student Career Guide:
- 130,000+ digital and print impressions on students and alumni
Recruiting Event Benefits:
- Boost your brand awareness with an Informational or Student Development event held before a recruiting event. Promotion by the Olinde Career Center on social media and Handshake.
Keep your company top of mind by collaborating with us on upcoming Student Development Programs and Initiatives.
If you're interested in collaborating with the Olinde Career Center please complete this Student Development Engagement Interest Form.