Reserve a Space in the Career Center
We are proud to offer multi-purpose spaces for reservation by campus partners, student organizations, and employers. This includes our Career Center Classroom, the Humphrey T. Olinde Executive Conference Room, and private study and interview rooms available on a first-come, first-served reservation process.
Reservations are on a first-come, first-served process and are not guaranteed until there is written confirmation from the LSU Olinde Career Center.
Career Center Policies
- Review our Classroom & Conference Room Reservation Policy
- Students reserving Interview Rooms must adhere to the Student On-Campus Recruiting Policy.
- Groups reserving the classroom are responsible for leaving the space clean and organized.
Visitors should wipe down all used surfaces prior to leaving the space with the cleaner
and paper towels provided in the cabinets. All trash (including catering) must be
disposed of and no flyers, brochures or handouts should be left in the classroom.
- If there are no cleaning supplies, please contact Megan Elliott-Smith at 225-578-3868 or email@example.com.
- Visitors to campus are responsible for adhering to the policies instituted by the Office of Facility Services. This includes, but not limited to chalking sidewalks, buildings and other facilities/grounds on campus, and taping on walls, floors, buildings and other campus facilities/grounds. Visit LSU Student Union Building Policies for additional information.